Inquire with firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Development and Executive Associate supports overall office operations and will have the opportunity to learn about non-profit fundraising, grant applications and direct mail outreach. This position is suited well for individuals interested in development or non-profit administration.
- Organizing, writing and assembling grant proposals;
- Keeping thorough records of finances and donations;
- Assisting in increasing online donor fundraising;
- Helping prepare annual fundraising appeal and annual report;
- Updating and writing web and print materials for donor outreach;
- Providing administrative support including:
- Data entry: Entering new supporters and updating existing supporters in our databases
- Office functions: Assist with direct mailings and other related administrative work to support Jubilee's development activities
- Office operations: Assist with answering the phone, checking the mail, and monitoring donations
- Playing a key role in organizing and coordinating logistics for Jubilee USA events;
- Attending events and related conferences on behalf of Jubilee USA.
Applicants must be: detail-oriented, organized, exhibit strong written skills, strong interpersonal skills, and be self-motivated. Best suited for those interested in running or starting their own non-profit. The Development and Executive Associate will leave with in-depth insight on the operations of a non-profit. Positive attitude and enthusiasm is a must!