- About Us
- Rapid Response Network
- Young Adults
- Get Involved
You are here
Climate Crisis Response
- To demonstrate imbalances in climate crisis impact on communities based upon their geographic location, occupation, race, socio-economic class, etc.,
- To advocate for climate change adaptation strategies and policies that are community-based and community-oriented,
- To recognize and bring attention to peoples and communities displaced by the climate crisis, also known as climate refugees.
- Collaborate with environmental groups in the U.S. and in Latin America to conduct research and promote advocacy on issues relating to climate change,
- Level consumer power through specific campaign education about companies heavily involved with the fossil fuel industry ,
- Amplify the voices of communities experiencing displacement and/or forced migration due to the climate crisis and advocate for their right to legitimate residence in this country based on international refugee and asylee protection,
- Continue to educate others about the need for sustainable development and how it can be achieved.