- About Us
- Rapid Response Network
- Young Adults
- Get Involved
You are here
US Foreign Military Influence
- To end US training of Latin American military and other security forces in Central America and Colombia and on US soil.
- To end the US militarization of humanitarian, economic, environmental and other foreign assistance to Central America & Colombia.
- To eliminate long-term US military presence in Central America and Colombia, including personnel and bases.
- Organize to close the School of the America’s
- Educate Northeast Ohioans on the US training of Central American and Colombian militaries.
- Educate Northeast Ohioans of the US military’s interference in various aspects of Central American and Colombian civil society.
- Organize people to speak out against US policy that perpetuates US military policy in Central America and Colombia.
- Educate NEO on US military presence in Central America & Colombia.
- Provide Northeast Ohioans with opportunities to affect change in US militarization by adopting a base through Bridges not Bases.
- Organize a delegation to the base and surrounding community.