- About Us
- Rapid Response Network
- Young Adults
- Get Involved
You are here
US Foreign Military Influence
- To end US training of Latin American military and other security forces in Central America and Colombia and on US soil.
- To end the US militarization of humanitarian, economic, environmental and other foreign assistance to Central America & Colombia.
- To eliminate US military presence in Central America and Colombia, especially long-term presence on military bases.
- Organize to close the infamous School of the Americas, located at Ft. Benning, Georgia
- Educate northeast Ohioans on the US training and equipping of Central American and Colombian militaries.
- Educate northeast Ohioans of the US military’s presence in Central America and Colombia (and interference in civil society matters.
- Organize people to speak out against US policy that perpetuates US militarism in Central America and Colombia.
- Provide northeast Ohioans with opportunities to decrease the level of and impacts of US militarism