- About Us
- Rapid Response Network
- Young Adults
- Get Involved
You are here
Degradation and Mega Projects
- To stop the forcible exploitation-for-profit of lands and resources from so-called development projects: mining, logging, industrial agriculture, oil drilling, and infrastructure (highways, dams, power grids)
- To create transparency and accountabilizy for foreign investors, including US-backed international financial institutions
- To allow people to have sovereignty and autonomy over their lands
- To create ethical investment opportunities in public and private sectors.
- Collaborate with environmental groups to research and do advocacy on large-scale projects in Central America & Colombia.
- Level consumer power through specific campaign education
- Regulate US taxpayer-supported financial institutions to be more democratic and accountable to local communities