- About Us
- Rapid Response Network
- Young Adults
- Get Involved
You are here
Home » undeterredmv5bm2m0mtaymjqtmdfmni00yjy0lwewytitnmzmzta2ztyzodeyxkeyxkfqcgdeqxvymtayody3odk2._v1_sy1000_sx1500_al_.jpg » mauraclarke.jpg
Mark Your Calendar
- Jun 7Witness Against Torture (WAT) is holding the forever prisoners in Guantanamo in our hearts by holding vigils in our local communities on the first Wednesday of every month, but especially in June -- Torture Awareness Month.
- Jun 10 After three years of zoom-only events and hard work on human rights issues impacting people in Latin America and structural injustice issues here. We need to take time out to cut loose, have fun and celebrate our wonderful community.
- Jun 12The International Monetary Fund and World Bank were created after World War II by the victors in 1944. Dominated by the US, both institutions were from the beginning meant to further imperialism. Learn about the institutions and the harm they caused.
- Jun 12Farm workers are among the poorest workers in the U.S. Hazardous conditions are routine and wages are low. To turn around the unjust agricultural system, farm workers are organizing to change their inhumane working and living conditions.
- Jun 14Colonization has manifested itself in countless places around the world stretching back many centuries, all of which are rooted in Rev. Martin Luther King Jr.’s triple evils of racism, militarism and materialism.
- Jun 21 - Sep 20You're invited to join World BEYOND War for a 5-Part Webinar Series Focused on Reimaging Peace and Security in Latin America & the Caribbean.
- Jun 24 - Jul 3delegation to Colombia. Mining and peasant communities fear a new escalation of violence by armed groups in NE Antioquia. The communities that walk in resistance weave alternatives to war and build paths to peace with social justice.