Continuing in the annual tradition of celebrating our favorite fruit, the one that launched it all, we're kicking off Banana Month next week.
This year we're providing more opportunities to connect with the unique Equal Exchange Banana supply chain and learn more about Fairtrade, small-scale farmer cooperatives.
Keep your eyes peeled for:
- A Webinar on Merchandising, Pricing & Fairtrade - 3/9/22
- A 'Meet our Supply Chain Partners' Webinar - 3/23/22
- Updated info on our farmer partners
- Fresh POS!
Thank you, as always, for being part of this alternative supply chain! We look forward to connecting with you over the next month.
Wednesday, March 9th 1-2pm EST
The second in our series of Professional Development Webinars will be 3/9 and focused on learning more about merchandising, pricing and Fairtrade for our bananas.
- Carolyn Twesten, Produce, Meat and Seafood Merchandiser at Weaver Street Market
- Meg Buckley, Produce Specialist at Fairtrade America
- Matt Olson, Fresh Program Manager at INFRA
Join us to discuss their experience and expertise with merchandising Fairtrade bananas, changing the price at retail, and reaching the Fairtrade-friendly consumer.
Use our new materials to start a conversation about the small-scale farmer grown, organic and Fairtrade bananas on your shelves.
Click here to download the materials - hanging banana cut-outs, 4x6 shelf talkers & 8 x 10 poster. The cut outs can either be printed double-sided or single-sided and glued together.