- About Us
- Rapid Response Network
- Young Adults
- Get Involved
- Memory & Resistance Coalition
You are here
Home » News » Border Focus Month Infographics on Immigration, Detention, and the Border » News
Border Focus Month Infographics on Immigration, Detention, and the Border
Wednesday, June 29, 2022
Related News Articles
Is your Halloween chocolate playing a dirty trick on people & planet? – and what you can do about it!
Mark Your Calendar
- Dec 3 - Dec 4St Patrick-Bridge Ave - Fair Trade Sale - Support the dignity of the worker, gender equity, and environmental sustainability when you shop for beautifully handcrafted goods from Latin America.
- Dec 4Communion of Saints - Holiday Pop Up Shop - Support dignity of workers by visiting Communion of Saints' pop up event.
- Dec 5St. Edward High School - Fair Trade Supports Safe and Empowering working conditions free of discrimination and forced labor. Help spreading this idea by buying Fair Trade.
- Dec 6 - Dec 7Magnificat High School - Fair Trade Sale - Every worker deserves fair wages. Support worker dignity. Support fair trade!
- Dec 8St. Joseph Academy - Fair Trade Sale - Fair Trade develops transparent and accountable relationships with partners. Support this cause by buying Fair Trade.
- Dec 9 Lake Catholic High School - You want to find a special present for your loved ones? Buying a Fair Trade Christmas present will not only bring happiness to you family, it also supports safe and empowering working conditions all over the world.
- Dec 10Join The United National AntiWar Coalition in their Webinar focused on the destructive power of sanctions and the struggles affected civilians have to go through.
- Dec 11 Community of St. Peter - Fair Trade Sale - Support human and environmental rights by shopping fair trade
- Dec 14Ruth House - Fair Trade Sale - Get your loved ones Christmas presents and support the important cause of Human-and Environmental Rights
- Dec 17IRTF Open House - On Saturday, December 17, IRTF will hold a Fair Trade Sale in its building. The sale is a great chance to get to know us, learn about our work and support the cause directly, while finding Christmas presents for your loved ones.